Friday, May 15, 2015

Regular Season Complete!

Sorry about lack of updates this week, the job had me in Chicago but I got to see two Cubs games (my first time at Wrigley) so it wasn't a total loss.

Playoffs will begin Sunday night.  Playoff teams - lineups due ASAP.  The games will be broadcast live for those interested, and if both owners want to manage we can arrange that too.  Managing is subsititions only, and does not include game tactics.

Because of the travel, I am woefully behind on some reporting and establishing the playoff website.  I'll get to that as soon as I can.

Also, league reports page is back to normal.

Finally, congrats to all the playoff owners and a hearty thank you to everyone - participation was top notch this season, several owners submitted more than 20 lineups.

Here are the playoff matchups.

American League
Willets Point (95-67, +112) @ Ankhana (100-62, +160)
Dharma (92-70, +52) @ Spanish Harlem (98-64, +178)

National League
Lakeview (91-71, +128) @ Grumman (92-70, +56)
Sparta (87-75, +80) @ Shamokin (96-66, +93)

No comments:

Post a Comment