- Pitcher won't be removed for pinch runner if he's throwing a no-hitter.
- When late in game and behind, pitcher will not automatically bunt if base runners are needed.
- Improved defensive substitution logic when player changing positions.
- Improved substitution logic when replacing OFer removed for PH/PR.
- CM wasn't bunting enough before the 4th inning.
DMB hasn't published anything to give us an idea what "improved" or "wasn't bunting enough" means, but these are all positive developments.
PS. #1 is so incredibly awful I can't believe it hadn't already been fixed. I cannot imagine my pitcher, tossing a no hitter, was allowed to bat only to be removed for a pinch runner. ATB uses a DH so this was a non-issue for us.