Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sim 1A Complete!

Remember, the league reports are linked in several places, most useful is right on the bottom of this post (or daily email). Great Achievements updates as well.

Some good opening day quotes below :)

“You look forward to it [Opening Day] like a birthday party when you’re a kid. You think something wonderful is going to happen.”Joe DiMaggio

“I love Opening Day. I think we all do, whether it’s the players, coaches or front office. It’s just a special day in our American culture. It’s weaved into the fabric of what we are, and I think it’s a great day.” – Padres manager Bud Black

“A home opener is always exciting, no matter whether it’s at home or on the road.” – Yogi Berra

“People ask me what I do in winter when there’s no baseball. I’ll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring.” – Rogers Hornsby

“There is no sports event like Opening Day of baseball, the sense of beating back the forces of darkness and the National Football League.” – George Vecsey

“It’s like Christmas except it’s warmer.” – Pete Rose

“An Opener is not like any other game. There’s that little extra excitement, a faster beating of the heart. … You know that when you win the first one, you can’t lose ‘em all.” - Early Wynn

League Reports

No comments:

Post a Comment