Thursday, January 17, 2013

18 Hour Weekend Skip Rule

All

I have decided to introduce a minor change to how weekend drafting works.  Previously there were no skips on the weekend.  My philosophy was that ATB should only interrupt our work lives and never our personal.

However, it was understood that folks would make a reasonable effort to check the board every once in a while over the weekend.  This unfortunately never happened last weekend and if I recall, not a single pick was made because of the skip rule.

So, for this weekend we'll have the 18 hour rule.  18 hours after your pick time you may be skipped.  For example, if you have a Friday evening 8 PM pick that you don't miss, the next person is allowed to draft 2 PM the next day (Saturday).

I will monitor and highlight skips in red on the board.  

Please let me know if you have any questions,
Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment