Monday, December 8, 2014

Still Need 2 Owners, Computer Run Team(s) Option

We are still short two owners.  I have one "maybe", but he cannot commit until closer to the new year.

If anyone knows someone who might be interested, please let me know.

In the event we do not find owners 23 and 24 we'll switch to computer led teams.  We've done this in past seasons and it works, but obviously less than ideal.

I would draft these teams based upon my own personal ranking formula.  This is hit or miss, since players like Lefty Grove are rated highly and would be drafted too early.  However, generally, the formula works fairly well.  The PC teams cannot trade during the season and would only receive lineup changes to account for grievous injuries.

I am open to other ideas as long as they are practical and fair.  Comment in this thread if you have any thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment