Sunday, July 5, 2020

Rose Out, Cerrano In (team worried about curve-balls now)

The Ohio N95ers hired their 3rd manager this season, Pedro Cerrano, former star RF of the 1988 Cleveland Indians, who inexplicably was not included in the DMB player universe. He brings a new attitude and some new ideas to the team, first and foremost a 1' x 3' shag carpeting pad for each Louisville Slugger. Cerrano calls them, "Mats for bats. Keep bats cozy." The 5ivers have also hired Jobu as ATB's first-ever voodoo coach.

Meanwhile, former skipper Pete Rose has lost at least $100K this season betting on his team -- "always to win, of course," he insists -- but "as long as I have money and a hot Playboy model half my age, at this point, I really don't care."

h/t to Gambz for sending this in!

1 comment:

  1. Well, since I am a terrible manager and an even worse GM, the least I can do for yinz is be entertaining. In my book, that's 1 out of 3, and in ATB, .333 is okay.

    ReplyDelete