Saturday, January 14, 2012

Eligible Pitcher File Updated

The Lahman database is still not yet complete.  I turned to alternate source to give everyone time to peruse the 2011 statistics prior to draft day.  If Lahman updates prior the to the season, I will use it as the definitive source.

However,there would be no statistical alterations by switching to Laman.  Rather, the differences would be in the player names.  Different sources have varying ways to handle names - De La Rosa vs DeLaRosa vs De_La-Rosa types of issues.  Or is it Dan or Danny Haren.

Eligible Pitchers here and posted in all the usual spots on the website.  Batters to follow as soon as I get through them.

As always, this is my best view of eligible players.  There are 22,656 pitcher seasons on this file, it is possible if not likely that I missed one.  The eligibility rules override this file if there is ever any doubt about a specific player/season.

No comments:

Post a Comment