Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Ohio N95ers Player Predictions for the Red Eagles Series

Ohio and Manetheren face off this week. Here are some N95ers' predictions.

CF Sam Jethroe: "We'll beat them like a rented mule."
DH Turkey Stearnes: "Prediction? PAIN!"
RF Bryce Harper: "That's a clown question, bro. Of course we'll kick some ---."
Manager Ray Kinsella: "If you build it, they will come. Wait a minute, wrong quote. Sorry. I'm pretty ------- hungover. We'll smoke them."
3B Pete Rose: "We better win. I've got a bunch of money on us to sweep."
P Eddie Cicotte: "Oh no. I have a bunch of money on us to lose."
P Shohei Ohtani: "アメリカは奇妙な国です"*

Thanks Gambz for the post!

* Comish agrees with this one!

3 comments:

  1. Expect lots of chin music when I trounce your overrated Red Beagles.

    (Seriously, in my fantasy football leagues I'm also Mr. Smack Talk.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your computer was stealing our signs and banging trash cans. That win should be vacated.

      Delete
  2. Tell you what -- I DARE you to broadcast tonight's game.

    ReplyDelete