Monday, May 18, 2020

Rose Takes the Helm for Ohio

Ray Kinsella was fired by the Ohio N95ers today. The team (17-29) had lost 7 of its last 8 games prior to his departure. Kinsella said to reporters as he was cleaning out his office, "When Gambz hired me to 'go the distance,' I thanked him, but there is too much ------- pain on this ballclub for any one man to ease."

Pete Rose is the N95ers' new player-manager. "The timing couldn't have been better," he said. "The horse tracks just opened back up yesterday, and I need the extra money."

(Thanks Gambz for the submission!)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Why thank you. If Lou would let me -- to be clear, I'm not asking him -- I would pop something out every day or two.

      Just curious -- did you like the first or second paragraph better?

      Delete