Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Legends of Baseball vs All Time Baseball Tournament Update

Hey ATB'ers - I posted this earlier in the LOB website.  The Tournament is starting up in the next few weeks.  Suggestions from the ATB crew are requested as well:

Hi Everyone

Lou here with ATB. I wanted to share progress with regard to the post-season Tournament of Champions between the All Time Baseball and the Legends of Baseball League's.

Here is the website I propose we use to track the games:

http://www.alltimebaseballsim.net/LOB_ATB_Tournament.htm

The ATB teams are locked in, the LOB teams I took an educated guess on which 4 will participate based upon the playoff results.

The seeding was done as follows:
• WS Winner of each league is the #1 seed and faces the #4 seed of the other league,
• I made the LOB WS winner the #1 seed and the ATB Winner the #2 seed.
• I made the LOB WS runner up the #3 seed, and the ATB runner up the #4 seed.
• If this format works, we'll switch next season.

I haven't been able to confirm much of this with Tom yet, but it is along the same lines of thought we agreed to originally.

The stats on the website were educated guesses too. If you have alternate starting lineups or rotations, just drop me a note and I'll update. The stats were for purely informational purposes only to look at the team match-ups; actual lineups would need to be submitted for game play.

Would love to know any thoughts or suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment