Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sim 2 Weekly Update Posted


As of this writing, just 6 of 18 owners have expressed their wishes to keep the number of mini sims down to three. Additionally, I think many of the reasons given for their no vote can be mitigated over time, and I hope these owners will come around to outright love the new process.

With that in mind, I updated the ATB home page with the content you should expect going forward. I removed three items - the RSAA Report, the AOPSAP report, and the standings charts. These features will be moved to the blog on a non-recurring basis.

I will be working on a new schedule today and will publish it to everyone as soon as I figure it out. I plan on starting the 4 or 5 day a week mini-sims next week.

Note: Another reason I love the blog. In the past, I didn't have the ability to add things to the website as I completed them. I had to wait until all reports and verbiage were finished, and then post all at one time. This was a daunting task.

Yesterday on the blog, I completed the "Power Alley" and simply posted it when done. Best part, it came with a mini write-up! I never had the time in the past for a writeup for Power Alley because I felt I had to immediately move on to the next item on the weekly update list.

Anyway, this furthers my ideas as to why I think the blog will end up even better then the alltimebaseballsim.net weekly updates.

1 comment:

  1. John Mcdonald FanclubJune 3, 2009 at 5:04 PM

    I love this blog idea. More content is always better!

    ReplyDelete